Founded in April 2018, we are reimagining how people move for work by bringing together seamless technology, transparency and unrivalled service. We believe in freeing talent from borders, so we’re building a centralised platform for a decentralised world. A world where companies can hire from everywhere — and people can work and live where they want to.
With us, no day is like the other and there is always something going on! We are an energetic mix of nationalities who have lived in over 15 countries, and speak 10 languages. We love what we do and enjoy working together in a focused and fun environment. You’ll get a great opportunity to learn and grow - we are moving fast and offer various options to take on exciting responsibilities. Our office is in the heart of Hamburg, but we are flexible with where you choose to work from.
We are looking for people that take ownership and pursue excellence. The more ideas you bring with you, the better - let’s get started!
Our new Marketing-Localito...
will directly report to the CEO, be in charge of building our marketing team from scratch and bringing our inbound channels to life. You will be responsible for spreading the story of Localyze and share our vision of an open world without borders. You will combine creativity with an analytical mindset to bring our growth to the next level.
- Build up a sustainable lead gen engine and a base for our long-term growth
- Take ownership of our marketing strategy together with the founding team
- Test and iterate on existing inbound channels with the goal of validating and expanding the most promising ones in the next six months
- Document messaging, positioning and TOV to drive a consistent messaging across channels
- Build, share and own the story of Localyze and drive its distribution
- Define a content strategy, content calendar and distribution channels and coordinate content production with content writer
- Set up main KPIs and analytics to drive data-based decisions in marketing
- Test campaigns and ads on different channels to build up performance marketing
- Build up our initial marketing team and support hiring of key roles
- You have 5+ years of experience in marketing in different roles and bring a broad spectrum of marketing knowledge, from branding and positioning to SEO and ads
- You previously worked in a company with B2B and tech focus and bring relevant marketing experience in this sector
- You have a passion for stories and words, and operational experience with writing blog and social media posts - with an emphasis on quality over quantity
- You are analytical and data-driven. You are a problem solver who knows how to use data to identify problems, find opportunities, and drive continuous improvement in our marketing and growth efforts
- You have an understanding of our target group and experience with the pain of moving across borders
- You are process-oriented and have a sense for detecting recurring tasks that can be automated to increase efficiency
Ready for your next challenge? Apply below or send your CV via email to jobs[at]localyzeapp.com!