Founded in April 2018, we are reimagining how people move for work by bringing together seamless technology, transparency and unrivalled service. We believe in freeing talent from borders, so we’re building a centralised platform for a decentralised world. A world where companies can hire from everywhere — and people can work and live where they want to.
With us, no day is like the other and there is always something going on! We are an energetic mix of nationalities who have lived in over 15 countries, and speak 10 languages. We love what we do and enjoy working together in a focused and fun environment. You’ll get a great opportunity to learn and grow - we are moving fast and offer various options to take on exciting responsibilities. Our office is in the heart of Hamburg, but we are flexible with where you choose to work from.
We are looking for people that take ownership and pursue excellence. The more ideas you bring with you, the better - let’s get started!
Our new HR & People Operations-Localito...
will be one of the first hires within our HR team and have the ability to set up and grow our HR function and set up our expanding team of Localitos for success. Core responsibilities include overseeing and managing the employee lifecycle, handling day-to-day operational tasks, defining HR processes and ensuring a great Localito-experience. The ideal candidate can thrive in a fast-paced startup environment and has a proven track record in building up HR teams within startups and/or larger companies.
- Play a key role in setting up the foundations of our HR function from scratch
- Oversee and manage every step of the employee lifecycle
- Setup and implement HR processes and policies, and design ways to retain talent & improve our people experience (e.g. onboarding)
- Handle day-to-day operational tasks, such as contract administration
- Oversee performance reviews and develop career development and progression frameworks conducive to a high-performance culture
- Help us shape compensation programs and salary bands
- Understand our mode of operations (remote-first with offices in Germany & Portugal) and create solutions and benefits for each region (understanding local laws, regulations, cultural preferences)
- Lead on setting up our team in new countries & regions successfully, from a legal and compliance perspective
- Play a key role in shaping and maintaining our company culture & values
- You have startup environment experience (fast growth/rapid change) and experience working at a larger company is a plus
- You can help build our HR infrastructure and programs from the ground up
- 5+ years of experience in HR
- Degree in psychology, social sciences, business or related field
- Experience with internationally distributed and/or remote teams
- Strong understanding of tax, legal, compensation, employee international mobility/ immigration, localized benefits, employment law compliance knowledge in an international context
- Exemplary interpersonal skills and knowledge of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion is a plus
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
Ready for your next challenge? Apply below or send your CV via email to jobs[at]localyzeapp.com!